This post by me on why my kids remind me of the Phoenix Zoo orangutans went up this morning over at Scottsdale Moms Blog. Enjoy!
Archive | April, 2011
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
Middle child, mid-sentence.
Easily, by far and a way, my favorite 15 seconds of the whole thing. Love to all my ballerinas this time of year. @mmullom @marikofitness @nicoleacallahan @hollistercotter @georgiafreedman @michanntan @beccalemme
Whosoever pulleth this sword of this shirt shall be crowned king. Or something.
We had a fun impromptu photo sesh today. #dslr
Happy dorkyface Friday from a little bear and me! (PS @daykornbluth do you recognize this hat?)
There's something in my coffee!
Not only do I have zero complex about driving a minivan, I proudly rock the reindeer look for the first time this year. They were more excited for this than anything else this season so far. :)
Who needs an Elf to mess up your house when you have one of these?
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes