It started last week with Bye-bye, Dada. Two words together. Not one word repeated sixteen times followed by a quick breath and a new thought and another word, also repeated, as in Mama! Mama! Mama! Up! Up! Up!, but a little phrase. A first sentence. A combination of thoughts. And now it goes on all […]
This post by me on feeling, finally, like Arizona is home went up yesterday over at Scottsdale Moms Blog. Enjoy!
It’s a question I knew would come, of course. Like How are babies made? or Can I borrow the car?, it was filed away somewhere under Questions I Should Be Prepared For (crossed-referenced under Buy More Chardonnay). But I didn’t expect it at three. Mom, is Santa real, or just a guy dressed up in […]
Yesterday I professed my undying love for my iPhone over on Scottsdale Moms Blog. Enjoy!
This post is brought to you by the fact that for the first time since starting this blog, I have a working scanner. Watch out! I was an earnest and diligent journaler from about the age of 14 until I was 21. I stopped writing in journals rather abruptly in the fall of 2001 and […]
The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. ~ Rabindranath Tagore Photo by my lovely and talented friend Margaux. Face paint by my charming and equally talented husband.
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes