This cross-stitched poem was made for my mom by a neighbor, and then just recently given to me for my birthday (thanks, Mom!). I love it: As an incurable copy editor* (with a particular loathing for gratuitous apostrophes), however, I feel compelled to compose a few lines of my own: An Editor’s Prayer Give me […]
You know that thing your kids do to make you look like you’re completely full of baloney? You brag about their stellar sleeping habits and they immediately forget how to sleep through the night. You apologize for their shy nature and you turn around and they’re leading a parade of new friends around the playground. […]
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes