Girl Powers: Mom, when I see things – but I’m not seeing them with my eyes, you know, like, I can’t really see them – then I’m seeing them with my heart, right? Me: Right, baby. GP: Like, right now I can see Mor Mor and Grandpa’s house even though we’re not there yet. Or, like […]
Once upon a time, I was a new mom. I didn’t think I needed new friends, but it turns out I did. So I made one (and soon after, made more). Our babies didn’t know it yet but they would become friends, too. And so we went from this…
When I first started reading blogs in 2009, I found most of the ones I read via Babble’s Top 100 Mom Blogs list. There’s always a little back-chatter about this list (and others like it) from those who aren’t big on ranked lists or who question the criteria for making the list in the first […]
A year or so ago my friend Melissa and I were talking–very hypothetically at the time–about the prospect of adding a third babe to our respective families. This conversation can go, as you probably know, in a million different directions: spacing between kids, family finances, the fuzzy and hard to pin down notion of feeling […]
Today I’m over at Scottsdale Moms Blog, giving step-by-step instructions on how to plant a garden in Arizona without breaking a sweat or lifting a finger. It really takes quite a bit of talent, I must say. Send us good gardening luck! Here’s the link to my post.
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes