Wow, I am so much fun a serious buzzkill this time of year. A couple of weeks ago on The Happiest Mom I wrote about how I don’t try that hard to create family traditions and today I’m back there again, this time weighing in on whether I think Santa is a big lie (yes) […]
Oh, you didn’t know? We’re putting our third baby in a closet – come along for the ride! Here’s the first post and here’s the second. Here’s something to know about putting baby in a closet: no amount of creatively cropped and artfully filtered photographs will make the space look cute in pictures. When I […]
I am 32 weeks pregnant and 32 years old. Actually, I’m closing in on 33 in both of those areas, but for now I rather like the symmetry, and even the number itself. Two of my pregnancy resolutions for this last time around were around documenting these 40 weeks more than I have my earlier pregnancies […]
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes