When my sister was born, the pediatrician came to examine her in the hospital. He held her up with one hand, naked and red, as she bellowed in protest. “Well,” he told my mom. “She’s appropriately pissed.” Meaning, of course, that her reaction was to be expected. It wasn’t pretty, it hurt to watch, but […]
Nine days ago, this happened: Eight days ago, she opened one eye to the world: Seven days ago, one sister looked into the face of another, so alike in their newborn image it was as if she was looking back in time: Six days ago, I read bedtime stories to my daughters. Plural. (No, of […]
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes