Obviously, I love the side-by-side sibling comparisons. And side-by-side photo collages in general. Here are the babes at two months. Please disregard my atrocious photography with the first two kiddos – this youngest baby might get gypped in some areas (what baby book?), but her photographs will be the best by far (thank you, big-girl […]
Did you do something new today? Something that yesterday you couldn’t do, or wouldn’t do? Something that tomorrow will seem easy and unremarkable but today…today it’s a big deal. Something that took every corner of your mind, body and self to muster the strength to do? Something that felt ugly and awkward to attempt, but […]
Well, it’s about time we wrapped up this here little home-improvement series, I think. Because I am many things, but a DIY blogger is NOT one of them. And because the inhabitant of the closet nursery is now 7 weeks old. And because there is a huge bag of clothes in the closet nursery that […]
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes