You know that moment when your preschooler asks the MOST inappropriate, politically incorrect question at the LEAST opportune moment (and at FULL volume, naturally)? Of course you do. We all do. I see that moment as an opportunity, and that’s what I’m talking about today in a guest post on the Friendfactor blog. For those […]
Great news! My post about talking to myself in the closet is being syndicated on BlogHer! Click on over to check it out – and thanks to the BlogHer team for validating that I’m not totally crazy (or that enough people will related to this particular brand of crazy…).
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes