“If what I say resonates with you, it is merely because we are both branches of the same tree.”
― W. B. Yeats
Go Climb a Tree
Get my posts delivered to your email by filling out the form below. You can unsubscribe at any time and I promise I won't spam 'ya!
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
My baby wore these pig pjs last night, but this is her big sister at the same age, almost 5 years ago. #tbt
Parked in the Target lot for a continued car nap. According to my sun dial experience, we have about 15mins until the glare wakes her up?
My laid-back, go-to-anyone 3rd baby apparently has *some* developmentally appropriate stranger anxiety. Good to know.
Middle child, mid-sentence.
Easily, by far and a way, my favorite 15 seconds of the whole thing. Love to all my ballerinas this time of year. @mmullom @marikofitness @nicoleacallahan @hollistercotter @georgiafreedman @michanntan @beccalemme
Whosoever pulleth this sword of this shirt shall be crowned king. Or something.
We had a fun impromptu photo sesh today. #dslr
Happy dorkyface Friday from a little bear and me! (PS @daykornbluth do you recognize this hat?)
- Sarah on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- Jay on Holiday Traditions & The Huffington Post
- side by side sibling photos: 6 & 7 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- side by side sibling photos: 3, 4 and 5 months | Powers of MinePowers of Mine on side by side sibling photos – 1 month and 2 months!
- TooLow on an open letter to people who can’t stop talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes