I am a freelance writer, editor and social media manager. I’ve been published at The Huffington Post, on Babble.com, and for a number of other websites and publications.
Here are some highlights.
- Witness to the Magic: Creating Holiday Traditions Isn’t Mom’s Responsibility – The Huffington Post (link coming soon!)
- Why Buying a New Phone is Like Having a Baby - BabyZone
- Change That Channel! Moving toward a screen-free lifestyle for kids - Babble
- Just one glass? Pregnancy and Alcohol - Raising Arizona Kids magazine
- Gender Reveal Parties Give Expectant Couples Another Reason to Celebrate - Raising Arizona Kids magazine
- In Defense of Joining - Raising Arizona Kids magazine
FIND ME ELSEWHERE
I am Managing Editor for The Happiest Home (a Babble Top 100 Mom Blog), created by the fabulous Meagan Francis. I’m also a regular contributor to the blog, and you can read all my Happiest Home posts here.