I am a freelance writer, editor and social media manager. I’ve been published in The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, The Huffington Post, Scary Mommy, Babble, Mamalode, and for a number of other websites and publications.
Click any one of the icons below to read my contributions at these websites and publications – or keep scrolling for a handful of my favorite freelance pieces!
A few pieces I’m particularly proud of…
- The Best Way To Compliment Little Girls (The Washington Post)
- A Letter To My Friend, About To Be A Mom (Huffington Post)
- Advice For Politicians, From The Mother Of Bickering Children (The Washington Post)
- The Parenting Lesson I Learned From #TheDress (Huffington Post)
- The Homework I Wish My Child Brough Home From School (Scary Mommy)
- The Most Stressful 8 Minutes Of My Week (And Why I Changed My Mind About Them) (The Happiest Home)
- You Don’t Need To Find Your Parenting Path. You’re Already On It. (The Happiest Home)
- Moving Toward A Screen-Free Lifestyle For Kids (Babble)
- Why #TBT And Timehop Are Good For Moms (bluegrass redhead)
- Opting Out Of The Mommy Wars (Scottsdale Moms Blog)