Oh, the thumb-sucker’s thumb
May look wrinkled and wet
And withered, and white as the snow,
But the taste of a thumb Is the sweetest taste yet
(As only we thumb-suckers know).
:: Shel Silverstein, “Thumbs”
Get my posts delivered to your email by filling out the form below. You can unsubscribe at any time and I promise I won't spam 'ya!
IG, babyAre you an Insta-addict? Me too!
Sometime I think to myself, "yeah, but wouldn't the person destined to buy our house UNDERSTAND things like Darth Vadar underwear on the floor and a disassembled couch fort in the corner?" I'm thinking the realtors out there aren't buying it. #10moredays
Locals: if you don't know about DNA Cycles trade-in program, it's seriously too good to be true. Paid the difference between the two bikes and walked away with a brand new bike for $40. She's a happy girl! 🚲
Moving is a color-code-lover's playground of riches.
Baby me with my great-grandma. @arguejasa I see so many of our shared family members' resemblance in her face! #tbt
Just, you know, helping us sell the house by hanging out on the family room wall during a showing.
95 degrees. 5:30am. #nofilter #arizona #sunrise
I'm 95% totally excited about our impending move. These friends represent the other 5% and it stabs me in the heart to think these two won't grow up side by side like their sisters and brothers before them. 😥
This morning's outdoor coloring is this afternoon's science lesson. Oops.
Found them like this, flower vase and all. "Aw, did you set up a little school?" I asked. "No," she replied. "He is my pet snake. And he knows math."